Anmäl dig till vårt kostnadsfria webinar:
Nutricia bjuder in till ett live-webinar som vänder sig till dig som arbetar som barnläkare på klinik eller mottagning och som önskar ta del av senaste forskningsrön om behandlingsstrategier för att stärka immunförsvaret hos spädbarn med allergi. Ledande internationella experter håller föreläsningar på temat immunutveckling och behandlingsstrategi, där diskussion och frågor leds av moderator. Webinaret hålls på engelska.
När? 3 december 2020 kl. 15.30 – 17.00
Vad? Kostnadsfritt LIVE webinar
|Kl. 15.30-15.40||Introduktion, moderator Caroline Nilsson.|
|Kl. 15.40-16.10||Pre-, Pro-, and Synbiotics in Allergy Management, Erika Isolauri.|
|Kl. 16.10-16.40||Gut and Immune Health in Allergy, Udo Herz.|
|Kl. 16.40 – 17.00||Live Q&A med paneldiskussion.|
Om våra experter
Professor Erika Isolauri, Paediatrics and Adolescent Medicine MD, PhD, Professor of Paediatrics University of Turku and Turku University Hospital, Finland.
Dr Isolauri is Professor of Pediatrics at the University of Turku, and Chief Physician of Department of Paediatrics at Turku University Hospital and Head of the Department of Clinical Medicine, Faculty of Medicine, University of Turku, Finland.
- Her major research interests are: Gastroenterology, Food Allergy; Nutrition and Immunology. She is the leader of the Neonatal exposures, Adverse outcomes, Mucosal immunology and Intestinal microbiota (NAMI) programme
- She is also the author of 450 scientific publications, she has written 275 original publications, 110 Review articles/Chapters in books. In addition she has 178 Invited Lectures in International Academic Meetings
Professor Udo Herz, Global Industry, Medical & Science Director, Specialized Nutrition Danone-Nutricia, Amsterdam, Netherlands.
Professor Herz has extensive experience in the space of gut health and allergy. He is also the author of over 100 scientific publications in pre-reviewed journals and book chapters and holds over 10 patents in probiotics and immune related diseases.
Professor Herz also holds the following roles:
- President of Specialized Nutrition Europe (SNE), Brussels, Belgium.
- Associate Professor for Immunology and Laboratory Medicine at the Philipp’s University of Marburg & Giessen, Germany
Moderator: Caroline Nilsson
Associate professor Caroline Nilsson (MD, Pediatric Allergologist, PhD, Associate professor) Department of Clinical Science and Education, Karolinska Institute and Sachsska Children’s Hospital, Stockholm, Sweden.
As well as her position as a Pediatric Allergologist with Sachsska Children’s Hospital, she is associate professor at Karolinska Institute. Her research is focused on improved diagnostic methods and treatment of food allergies.
- She has worked with national guidelines for food allergy and anaphylaxis under the auspices of the Swedish Association for Allergology (SFFA) and also the Swedish Association of Local Authorities and Regions (SKR). She has also worked with European guidelines for food allergy and anaphylaxis for the European Association of Allergology and Clinical Immunology (EAACI).
- She is also the author of 66 scientific publications.